Through Energy Upgrade California, incentives of up to $4,000 are available to SCE customers with detached single-family homes who complete qualifying energy-saving home upgrade projects. With a variety of participation options, you can correct your home’s energy inefficiencies and reduce your monthly utility bills.*
Energy upgrades will help optimize your home’s energy efficiency going forward and make your home greener now. Through the Program, you may also:
* Get up to $4,000 in incentives
* Realize long-term energy savings
* Help reduce greenhouse gas emissions
* Increase the comfort and indoor air quality of your home
Which Projects Are Eligible?
Each home’s needs are unique, so a variety of upgrades will be supported. Select what’s best for you and your home.
Basic Upgrade package
Get $1,000 in incentives when you complete this package of projects:
* Air sealing
* Attic insulation
* Duct test and seal
* Pipe wrap of domestic hot water heater
* Low-flow showerhead with, or in addition to, thermostatic valve control
* Combustion Safety Test
Advanced Upgrade package
Get up to $4,000 in incentives when you achieve a specified reduction* in your home’s energy consumption by completing the following:
* Measures in the Basic Upgrade package
* Wall Insulation
* Proper sizing of hot water system and heating and cooling system
* Energy efficient windows, cool roofs, and other permanently affixed measures
The program is currently targeting a 40% reduction in home energy consumption for maximum incentives. The program may likely include partial incentives for achieving lower energy reduction goals. Further details will be forthcoming.
For more information about the program visit EnergyUpgradeCalifornia.org.